Meeting her for the first time in person, flowers?

I've been talking to this girl for a few weeks who I met through a friend on Facebook, phone, skype, etc. We are really into each other and are going to make it official when we meet this weekend. I want to bring her flowers. What kind of arrangement would be nice / not overboard?

Most Helpful Girl

• definitely not. flowers are going way overboard

What Girls Said 3

• Dont bring flowers its the first MEETING if anything you could bring a single rose or orchid, I understand you wanting to bring flowers but I'm assuming your meeting in daylight somewhere so a single flower should be fine save the bunchles of flowers for the evening date.

• I like flowers and if a guy presents me a nice (not huge and expensive) bunch of flowers - he wins my heart. I know that in every culture there are some rules, as for Russians - it's more than OK to bring flowers.

• no, no flowers itll make you look desperate

• lol if you are just gonna downvote people you don't agree with why even ask

• lol. Way to assume it was me, the question asker, that downvoted you. Nope, I guess someone else thought your advice was garbage.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't do it man. The more you like her, the less flowers you should bring.