Guys, would you date a girl that stutters?

Guys, would you date a girl that stutters? Would that be a deal breaker even if the girl is pretty and is in good shape?

my stutter isn't so bad. I can hold a conversation without stuttering but if I get so excited or nervous ..i repeat one word a number of times. I can give a speech without stuttering the same goes for reading out loud. Though there are times when I stutter even when am not nervous or excited. It just happens.

Most Helpful Girl

• i also do stutter at times when am nervous.

What Guys Said 25

• N-n-n-n-n-n-o problem for me!

• in my opinion it wouldn't . because when I was younger in my teens (i'm now 64) I stuttered profusely more so if I was around a girl I liked. however stuttering is something that does go away if the person feels comfortable around said person. especially if said person shows them their comfortable with it. otherwise around people I had no interest in I was basically OK unless I got excited or scared

• I would,I mean every single one of us has flaws and some are just more noticeable than others. If she's pretty and in good shape that's just a bonus. :)

• :] CUTE

I'm the same sometimes, I speak a sentence in my mind faster than I can say it

• If she was a nice person yeah I would date her.

• I'd love it. Normally if a girl is very attractive I assume she's out of my league. Your stutter would put you back in the game. Like wounded prey I would be all over you. Sounds cute, endearing.

• I myself stutter and I'm 19. In all the relationships I've had girls always seem to be turned off by my stutter. So I'm thinking about trying to date girls who stutter. Even though one of my best friends that's a girl stutters, I'm terrified of asking her out because she's so pretty even when she stutters. Any advice from you ladies?

Email me at:
    jamesphiliprichmond@gmail.com

• Sure I would, it's not a deal breaker in my book, especially if she's a great person to be around.

• I would I do it once in a rare occasion if I'm nervous.

• I'd be a hypocrite if I wouldn't date a girl who stutters... I can also stutter when I get nervous. I wouldn't have a problem with it at all.

• It would be interesting

• yea I would. some people at my work have a pretty bad stutter so I'm pretty used to it anyways.

• depends

• I would find a stutter adorable, I would have no problem dating a girl like that. I think it would add to her charm.

• Do u still stutter at this point?

• She stutters? Who the hell cares about that?

• yes because I stutter/mumble and talk fast lol

• Absolutely would

• that don't matter lol

• I would date who stutters I stutter when I get nervous 2.

• I would date her. No problem.

• It depends on the stutter. If it takes you a minute to say a sentence that's annoying.

• If it's not as bad a porky pig then yes.

• I don't really see a problem with stuttering. When I get nervous, I tend to forget mid-sentence what I wanted to say and have to restart. It's not stuttering but can create pretty awkward situations too... Especially if the other one finishes the sentence in a completely different way than you intended...

• y would you not date a girl that stutters just because she stutters she could be the right girl for you so wouldi date a girl that stutters yes

What Girls Said 6

• my boyfriend has a severe stutter and I absolutely adore him. I really love him and always have, so its no big deal to patiently wait for him to say whatever it is he's saying.stutters have absolutely no impact on real love for someone. if it bithers them then don't date thatguy, he's not worth it.

• for me I think its kinda sexy! don't ask me why but I like it when a girl stutters.

• I know how you feel sweetie, I once stuttered to a point where I couldn't say a word. Yes, there are guys who would date you and guys that won't. Never give up hope.

• @Update ha ha me too sometimes. No one can notice I stutter anymore but at times I do that. Ur fine, there are people who are worse than you so don't worry hun.

• I hope they can tolerate...because when I am nervous I stutter like crazy lol. Not normally though...

I wanna see the Answers!

• we're the same. Can relate.

• I stutter once in a while.