Would you date a girl that had a huge birthmark?

would you date a girl that had a huge birthmark? My birthmarks run from my inner thighs all the way down to the back of my knees. They are in patches all over the place in that region. Would that turn you off?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have birthmarks all over my body, and its the result of Neurofibromatosis (abbreviated NF, but also called Van Wrecklinhausen), and one of the things is that you get a ton of spots called Cafe au Lait spots.

I have never had a complaint about them, and even had a boyfriend who said he loved the one right under my butt cheek.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't care and yours doesn't sound like a big deal. I have one on the side of my neck its not noticable unless I turn my head and everyone allways says OMG YOU HAVE A HICKY! Its fwken anoying lol

• i wouldn't care. Id probably ask about them though

What Girls Said 1

• My sister has a birthmark like that, and she's never had a problem finding guys.