Did I say the right thing or am I a bitch?

Ok I really like this guy and I'm 99.9% sure he likes me. I probably have been texting him too much but he has been ignoring my texts for 5 days. Also he does this on and off sometimes he will text me and be absolutely cool with me and flirt and everything but then somedays he will ignore me for days on making me feel like I did something wrong. On thanksgiving I asked him how his thanksgiving was hoping he would reply but he didn't so then today I texted him saying " it would be nice once in a while if you replied to my messages I don't know what your problem is but I'm over trying to guess everything you do you can be a nice guy a lot of times I don't know but its killing me and I don't know how much longer I can be kept guessing." did I say the right thing or was I a little harsh? I don't know what to do I don't want to lose him.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can lose him by being too demanding of his time so you need to slow down. Keeping after him will NOT make him like you more or be more attentive to you. You probably were right by what you said to him but it might not be what he wanted to hear. If you're 99.9% sure he likes you, then why don't you not text him anymore unless you're replying to one of his texts. Like wait until he responds to your last text no matter how long. At the point right now it's his turn to respond so you need to wait for him. A girl never wants to appear to easy to get even if she's dying to get a guy to move things faster. Sometimes it's better to play a little hard to get because to a guy that makes it more fun trying to get. As long as he KNOWS how much you like him and KNOWS you want him to text you back there's nothing more you can do now except wait. If it happens to get to be too long for you to wait, text him one more time and then take it from there. What you said was all right but it was also a little harsh if it was his turn to respond to you. When a guy doesn't respond to you when he should, you have to take that as he's not as interested in you as you are in him and the more you keep trying to get him to respond, the more he sees you as maybe too easy and the bigger chance of you losing him. Now start occupying your mind with other things until you hear from him.

What Guys Said 1

• I think you did the right thing maybe it will stop the rude behavior.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think that you were harsh at all.just coming off a little bit desperate.He is playing games.when I call and there is no answer I don't call again until they return it or days later.You let him know, now don't call him anymore and let him see how it feels.

• no you were right, in my opinion. no use letting him think he can jerk your chain.