If you're dating a girl and she can enjoy kid things once in a while is that a problem?

If you are with a girl and she is mature and you communicate well, etc everythings good by sometimes she is like a kid and wants to watch little kid movies or go to an arcade, etc is that at bad thing?

or is it cute and endearing?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is not a bad thing. It is cute and endearing to the point where it doesn't affect who she is as a person.

Hey, I'm a dad. I watch kids movies, and I DO enjoy most of them. I enjoy playing kids' games. They remind me of what it is to be young, carefree and escape the realities from being an adult.

Wonder Pets is one I think of right away. You don't need to be embarrassed for escaping into your inner child, again, as long as it doesn't affect your mature life.

Why do you think we have movies, games, music - they're entertainment - simply modified versions of the things we found enjoyment with as kids!

I find it cute and endearing. It's something your partner can playfully tease you about.

• thanks really helpful :P

• Oh, and I've got my little toys at work on display - knights, dragons, Star Wars, TRON: Legacy. My aunt loves the M&M guys. I like embracing my inner child. It's fun!

What Guys Said 4

• In reasonable doses, it's fine. If she is so involved in that fantasy life that she can't deal with reality, and is using that as an escape on a regular basis, then, yeah, it's a problem.

• It's a problem if she didn't enjoy kid things once in a while.

• Nothing wrong with that at all

• That's pretty common.

What Girls Said 3

• I would think it would be more of a problem if she DIDN'T enjoy things like that sometimes. I would find her a bit dull even if we had more 'adult' interests in common too.

• I still watch cartoons lol and I cuddle to my teddy bear every night. I'm sure my ex didn't mind that lol. Nothing to worry about, I mean once you have kids you are going to have to sit down with your son/daughter and play with toys lol.

• You're describing my relationship. I'm in college and still in love with animations and harry potter and browse through kids books at the bookstore because that's who I am. But my boyfriend is older than me, more mature, ready to settle down and have kids and he puts up with me and my inner child. He has no problems watching those movies with me. Next, I'm going to make him see whinnie the pooh :)

• whats your age difference?

if you don't mind me asking

• huge difference. where did you meet him? lol I'm curious

• at work, I work at a bar and he was working there one night singing