If we make out, does it mean anything?

So if me and this girl kiss, cuddle and French kiss etc... What does it mean? She also said she is not ready for a relationship because she broke up with her boyfriend like a month and a half ago she wants to put her heart back together that's what she said, I like her a lot but I don't know if she is playing me or not I think she might be seeing another guy and also a guy posted on this on her FB " :) "

Most Helpful Girl

• that ":)" probably means nothing but a smiley face,

if she is kissing you and making out with you, she sees you as some one she can have a possibly romance with, because I wouldn't do that with somene I couldn't have a romantic thing with... unless she is using you as a "cuddle" buddy, which it could be the case. I used someone like that before, and he was OK with it because he just got out of a 6 year relationship

What Girls Said 2

• You sound like a rebound.

• If I makeout with a guy right away without dating and getting to know him before, it would almost always mean I'm playing around, especially after I just broke up with someone. And if I say I'm not ready for a relationship because I just broke up with my boyfriend, that's just an excuse out of coincidence that I'd use to blow a guy off, (which I did use :P).

What Guys Said 2

• It really means nothing. Your best move on this is to not over pursue.

Let HER come to you, do NOT be a push-over.

And when she told you that she wasen't ready for any relationship, it was to see how you reacted to that. Did you say - good, becouse I only whant to get casual, or did you say Oh...snap!

Met her, on your OWN terms and set boundery early on.

Yeah, so you did notice a guy posted on her fb, ask her, who the f*** is that guy. But be playfull when you do "jelousy talk" don't be death serious about it, but be playfull.

Tell her somthing between the lines - "is this the way you treat me, you kiss me, you hug me, and then you run around with other guys? So its all about you and your heart huh..."

Dare to be playfull, you will give her a hint that you notice things, you dare to say that you care and also, you will be showing that you dare to say things that you don't like.

It will turn her ON.

But whatever you do, be care free and do not get serious over the matter!

• stalker? umm it means she's playing the field, seeing her options and you might be one