He kissed me at his wedding reception, what is he doing?

I went to my former FWBs wedding. We had not seen each other except once during the 6 months he was dating the woman he married. I was leaving and he hugged me goodbye and whispered in my ear "Is it weird that I've missed you so much?" We walked to sit down to talk and he slapped my butt. While talking he told me basically that he only married her because she's pregnant (he wants kids of his own, I'm unable to have any). He also told me that he loves me. I told him I love him too, then he said "no, I really love you." He told his uncle who came up to talk to us that I am his best friend. After talking with his uncle, he walked me to my car and kissed me. Yes, he was rather intoxicated. We had a FWBs relationship for over a year prior to him being with his now wife for the last 6 months. During the time that we were in our friends with benefits situation, we had a strictly platonic relationship when he or I were seeing someone else. When those relationships would end, we would resume our sexual relationship as well. He has never crossed boundaries with me before. I know he had a lot of anxiety about marrying this woman. He has never been a cheat before, at least not with me. So what in the world was he doing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Letting you know that he'd be MORE than happy to keep railing you even though he's married.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he was just telling you how he feels?

• sounds like a douchebag. I guarantee that marriage will not last. There's no way he'll be faithful acting like that

What Girls Said 3

• Stay away from that toxic situation.. He is barely married and he is looking for a mistress already. Sounds like a real rat to me. You don't need that drama in your life . Plenty of better choices even as FWB.

• He wants you to be his mistress. Are you okay being "the other woman"? I wouldn't be. I think there is no excuse for cheating or being the other person...

• He wants to set up an opportunity with you to cheat. Don't let him use you and play with your feelings like this!