How to flirt over text?

I don't see boys much because I go to an all girls school, I usually talk to them most of the time on instant messaging websites, so how do I 'effectively' flirt with him or let him know I'm keen over text?

Most Helpful Guy

• how you would in person it just requires you to be more creative and percise. examble from my buddy before he went out with this girl. they were texting back and forth during the night it was chilly out he tells her 'im really cold I forgot my jacket' or something similar she responds 'you wouldent be cold if I was there' you just gotta be clear at times sarcasm is lost over text

What Guys Said 3

• Allow me to say that I find girls who attend all girls' schools fascinating. Here's what I think about your question. Since it's over text and not interpersonal, you may consider how to make the language powerful. What words do you think would convey your thoughts and feelings? Also, some poetic and figurative devices would work. Another strategy is using symbols in your texts. Symbols give a thousand words.

• its not too hard... Say things like I was thinking about you today...i miss u... Add extra smiles and hearts in txts. Hard to give a specific answer without the exact situation. Lol sorry that wasn't very helpful

• The same way you would in person.

• but it seems more clingy over text becuase you have to make it more obvious becuase you don't have physicall emotion

• I'm sure 99% of guys will love it. I don't think guys are affected by clingy like girls are. At least I'm not. I would love to be flirted with.

• hahaha I suppose his ex was SO clingy but I'm always scared that I'm saying too much :/

What Girls Said 0