Women would you date a man that wasn't experienced with women?

If he wasn't experienced with women and was quiet in group social settings, but is good with children. If he is confident and humble, but has extremely poor social etiquette and bad social skills. Assuming that guy also looked a lot like Johnny Depp in terms of facial structure and body shape.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. bad social skills? what does that mean? poor social etiquette? how do you expect to survive in this competitive world?

• Well poor social skills meaning the guy just stays quiet around most people he doesn't know, but is considerate to others.

• I actually agree with that. I'm single because I'm a healthy man in a sick country. This society is f***ed up by the disease that is liberalism and feminism.

• I want to see women like you beaten to death with an axe. Or some other blunt instrument.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm 18, in college, and as long as he's intelligent, interesting, amusing (even if its only when we're together), considerate and can intrigue me, I would definitely date a guy like that. I might help him on the social skills, but I would be fine, as long as he didn't mind my silly, crazy, and loud moods... or my friends.

• What if he never asks women out?

• Very specific, and sorry to say if she's approaching you, she's very confident and possibly not a virgin. Go to a Cristian singles hang out or something.

• Yeah it's kind of a sticking point for me. I immediately reject any woman that isn't a virgin, because I'd rather be alone than take some a**hole's sloppy seconds.

• Nope, I'm a social person, I like to go out and have a good time and I want a guy who's OK with me doing that and that I can go out with so I couldn't date a guy who was lacking social skills.

• It depends if he stays quiet. I think quiet people are intriguing but if he won't open up after awhile I get frustrated, confused, and bored.

It may not last (I'm outgoing, on the louder end of the spectrum, etc.) but I'd definitely try it.

• depends on age, if I was in HS OK fine... after HS probably would never date a guy like that

• I love shy mellow guys who don't randomly hook up with a bunch of chicks. they could never have a girlfriend either. they're nicer and I feel they are more trust worthy than someone who plays girls lol

• oh yes I would, I would date every part of him lol. That question is so rare it should be a secret

• I don't think you have to be loud to get a girl's attention, but on the other hand, most girls want the guy to make the first move.

• No way lol I'd settle on looks to have a guy with better social etiquette. I'd never want to leave the house with the guy you described. Plus I like guys with a little more experience with women.

• yeah, I would date him. but I would hope the more he hangs out with me and my friends the more he loosens up around them.

i LOVE guys that are good with kids:)

What Guys Said 0