Doesn't always reply to texts...does this mean anything?

I haven't known this guy long but This guy acts very interested (very happy to see me, calls a lot, asks to spend time with me etc) yet every so often won't reply when I text him. Is he playing games to keep me interested...? Or is he really just not that genuinely interested and in fact messing me around?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's just being a regular guy. Sometimes they have nothing to say. Sometimes they do. If he calls you often, then he likes you. Try not to be so jaded in your assessment. (I know that can be difficult if you've been in other relationships where the guy DOES play games, but not all guys play games. Just try to enjoy the moment while it's upon you.)

• Hey that's great advice. And yes the last guy did play games, a lot of games. So I think I'm mentally wired now to look for games. Anyway thanks. I hope you're right. I just want a simple honest guy.

• Me too, lol.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't always respond right away, and then I forget. And I don't play any games. I don't even bother with the "3 day rule" when calling girls. I wouldn't over analyze it too much. If he starts ignoring you for periods of time, then it would probably mean something.

What Girls Said 1

• If he doesn't text you back then he might not be interested or he might feel like the conversation is boring. It's weird though that he acts interested at times but then he doesn't text back? hmm