Activities to do when "hanging out" with a guy at the girls house.

I'm 17, and the guy is 18 - I've liked him this entire past year, and he knew it but we never advanced on to anything physical or a relationship, and he's been asking to hangout a lot recently, and he said he wanted to come over to my house so I just need any ideas on what to do. We're supposedly "friends" right now sooo...

Most Helpful Guy

• scary movie is definitlly a good idea give you an excuse to get up close and snuggle up to him

What Guys Said 1

• Just watch a scary movie and hold on to him during the scary parts and see if it goes anywhere. After you grab him and the scary part is over, look into his eyes and see if he will do the same. If he holds eye contact, move in for a kiss. good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• Movies on are the most simple and non threatening. Since you are just friends I would suggest maybe a romantic comedy or just a plain comedy. Also they say one way to a guys heart is through his stomach. Make sure you have some food he likes on hand. It will keep him busy. The movie is the best way to end any awkward silences but gives you something to laugh and talk about.