Dating a guy who just graduated from college, but doesn't have a job yet?

Is that just as bad as a guy who didn't just graduate from college and is unemployed? I finished my internship a few weeks ago, now I'm looking for full-time employment.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm I don't date men unless they meet the followiing requrments

A) Have employment aka income

B) own transportation aka get yourself to where your going without asking me to ferry your ass arround

C) No kids

I could care less if someone has a degree or not or graduated college or not as long as they have their own funds I could give two sh*ts about a graduation it doesn't mean much if one isn't employed but that's just my view

What Girls Said 5

• It depends, some people who graduate from college still have a lot of trouble finding a job. As long as you don't stay unemployed for long it's alright.

• that's totally fine. good luck :)

• No. you're educated and trying

• it depends on what you think life's all about and what a potential chick does, doesn't it, really.

• I don't think its that bad unless you stay unemployed for a period of time then that'd be a problem

What Guys Said 1

• Don't worry about it Man! Newly graduated and unemployed is the new normal these days. Just keep hustling and you'll land a job and a girl--not necessarily in that order.