Do you assume or try another date?

So I've been talking to this guy for a few weeks. And I hung out with him already and I just feel he isn't the one. It's an overwhelming feeling. He loves cars way too much and spends all his money on it and our first date was a 6 hour day outside of a auto shop. That isn't the only reason but it's a pretty big part.

I just don't feel like trying. Do I go with my assumption or try another date with him?

Most Helpful Girl

• When it's right, you just know. And it works the same in reverse. Don't settle for anything that you know isn't going to make you happy. I casually dated quite a few guys while I was single and though some of them were close to what I was looking for, none of them felt right. That is until, I met my boyfriend. When we started hanging out it just clicked and I knew he was what I had been looking for. I'm so happy that I never decided to settle for any of the other guys because my boyfriend is perfect for me. I've never been this happy with a guy :)

What Guys Said 3

• What the **** is all I can say.

• you don't love cars so its not worth going on another day

• if you have some brain than you can assume and if you don't have brain then you need to try it out

What Girls Said 1

• I would Just go with the assumption in this case...thats a long time to be outside an auto shop lol..and that was a date..? If you were as much into cars that would be cool, but sounds like your not. Did he even ask where you wanted to go for the date..?

• hahaha no he just said he needed to go there so I thought it would be for 1 or two hours but he just wanted to hang out there for 6 hours in the heat and I hate wasting money on stupid car stuff like that. hhe wasn't considerate of how I felt and I was very close to being late for work haha. And this Saturday he wanted me to go to a sound competion with him, for 4 hours then maybe watch movies >:(

• Umm yea I'd be like...I wanna choose this time :) and if he had a problem with that it would be a big bye bye lol