My boyfriend kissed another girl!

Me and my boyfriend have been married for 4 years and this morning I saw him kissing another girl. He even told her he loved her. I feel really bad about it and I'm upset with him too. He said he was sorry but I'm still mad at them. Should I talk to him about it ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I smell a troll.

What Girls Said 4

• GIRL! Why don't you use your head for a change? If you two have been married for 4 years, then he's your Husband. And if he kisses another girl, it's called cheating, something that is not right in a relationship. And why the heck did you not say/do anything if you SAW them kissing, and how could you HEAR him say ''I love you'' to her? Ugh... I smell trolling...AND IT STINKS!

• If you've been married for four years, then he's your husband, not your boyfriend. And yes, you have every reason to be upset. There is no excuse for cheating. Talk it over with him and maybe you can both make amends.

• technically cheating is if he sleeps with her. but yeah I would dump his butt.

• Leave him. duh

What Guys Said 4

• Wouldn't that make him your husband then?

And yes, you should talk to him about it. Unless you two are fine with that kind of thing, then that's a boundary he crossed. I think something like this can be worked out, but you definitely need to did out what's on his mind, what he was thinking, and why he did it. There may or may not be a deeper issue.

• I think you should have a threesome

• I be trolling

• i agree with everybody here, he is cheating on you. Talk to him and give him time to explain and if its not a good enough reason then dump him.