How to tell if you are texting a girl vs. guy?

I'm talking to someone online. But trying to figure out if its actually a girl (yes I am a girl looking for a girl). We have been texting a couple days now, I know I could do the easy thing and call but is there any questions to ask that only a girl could maybe answer?

Most Helpful Guy

• ask her something about OBGYN's. I don't know a single man who actually knows what goes on in there...

What Guys Said 3

• Talk to her about what size clothing that you guys wear. No guy has ever been able to figure those out, if she can talk the talk, she's legit.

• There are sites you can go to...to look up identity's and see if they have done anything...just google sites like that..there are plenty of them...

• yeah like ask what her bra size is idk. Ask if she's a girl? it's not that complicated

What Girls Said 2

• GIrls use a loooooot more words than guys, I can't remember the exact statistic. Women will use three adjectives while guys find zero perfectly fine.

• ask her about makeup and periods