Do women use dating profiles to boost their egos?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, I used an online dating profile to find someone, and it ended up working :) You just have to be persistent. If the women aren't messaging you back, then maybe it's just the messages you are sending. Are you sending out thoughtful messages or just "Hi" "How are u?" Sending out a thoughtful personalized message will usually get more responses. I know that you won't get a response always. But you will sometimes and those are usually the people who are more serious about finding someone.

I know a lot of women do not message guys. And I think that is the biggest mistake they make. I messaged a tonne of guys. Didn't get a response most of the time, but my persistence paid off and I finally found a great guy :)

So I can say that online dating does work! It just depends on how hard you work on it and don't give up!

What Girls Said 4

• For the most part no, I never do... But I'm super tempted to try BeautifulPeople, just to see if I'd get in.

• Why did you ask this question four tines? Why did you ask this question four times? Why did you ask this question four times? Why did you ask this question four times?

Lol all jokes aside now...

Idk...I'm 16 so I don't do dating profiles.

But If I did...I don't think so.

But some women maybe to give them more confidence I'm guessing..

• don't really understand the question.

• definitely not. I use it because I want to find the right guy. unfortunately, there are a lot of shady guys out there and I met my share of them so no more online dating for me

What Guys Said 4

• Do women use their dating profiles to boost their egos? Is the Pope Catholic? If you have read as many dating profiles by women you will soon note that they all take the same form. They all say they are in a great time of their lives. They all love to laugh and are loyal to the core. They are also fun-loving, responsible, positive, confident, easy-going, open minded, adventurous,. cultured, educated. sophisticated, refined, sincere, dependable, compassionate, honest, passionate, and affectionate. They are all active and try to live a healthy lifestyle. They love to explore new places and take weekend getaways. Family is very important to them.

When they have so many positive attributes one has to wonder why so many of them are divorced. Didn't their husbands appreciate what great women they are? Or perhaps, maybe, not all them are so great as they thing. This is part of their self deception.

• So that's why they never respond...

• That's exactly what I'm talking bout Brando! You know it. There's a myriad of compatible women I'm interested in, but none of them have been getting back to me.

• it also depends too on how badly they want to meet someone off of there. I used online dating and I have been successful. A lot of women get turned off of it because of the creepers. But you just have to delete their messages and laugh. Not every guy on there is a creeper :P

• I don't use it. My buddies made me try it for a while a few years back. I never understood all the "just talk, I don't bite", "Don't be shy", or "Don't be afraid to send a message"...yet none of them seemed to be into responding at all. I didn't get hung up on it, but it seemed silly that I was on a dating site and people were too afraid to talk to someone.

• No more or less than guys do, I'd imagine.

• Why do you ask the same question four times?

Why do you ask the same question four times?

• Oh, basically I'm too lazy to add more detail. So henceforth, I copied and pasted.

• Very well then.