What kind of pet do you like best?

not asking what you have, but what kind you prefer

• Cat
    30% (13)36% (8)32% (21)Vote
  • Dog
    63% (27)55% (12)60% (39)Vote
  • Reptile or Amphibian
    2% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • Small Mammal (rat, gerbil, rabbit, hamster, ferret, etc.)
    2% (1)9% (2)5% (3)Vote
  • A Fish
    3% (1)0% (0)1% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
i am a total cat person. dogs are nice too (mine is pretty annoying though) but my cats are really affectionate and they are the perfect size for cuddling!

0|0
24|12

Most Helpful Guy

• i never owned a pet but when I was staying with my mom in the philippines for a couple of weeks, they owned about 7 dogs there. there were also about 5 or so stray cats that hung around there so I played with them as well as with the dogs (probably not a good idea lol but I'm ok). anyways I'm torn between the two. I like how dogs are very loyal and will protect you. but I like how cats are so clean and maintain themselves. the stray cats were cleaner then our dogs! the dogs would get a bath and then go run through some mud and then jump on your lap lol.

i would like to have one of each, and I hope they would get along. the cats and dogs that I mentioned above all got a long lol (until it was time to eat haha).

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 11

• cats kick ass

2|2
    1|0
  • I've always wanted to get a dog, although when you're still living at home you have to make sacrifices.. Whenever I get around to moving out and things settle down a bit, I'm definitely going to get a dog, It'll be a nice companion since I don't have a girlfriend.

0|0
    1|0
  • Cats can take care of themselves and hide their sh*t. They are the best.

4|0
    1|0
  • I like dogs best

2|1
    0|0
  • My golden is named Enchilada. She has a middle name too. Suiza.( I love Mexican food.)

Enchilada never leaves my side. She's laying at my feet right now.

We have some pretty loud & good wrestling matches.

Cats don't like me.

I also wounder why cats get up in a mad rush like there late to be in the dining room.

2|0
    1|0
  • I am a dog person through and through! In fact, I learned from my dogs how to treat people: If you are good to me, I'll be loyal to you as hell but if you are mean and take advantage of me, I'll be mean, I mean mad dog mean, and make you wish that you'd never been born; or something like that.

To me cats think that they are better than us, including the humans who feed them. That's my take, right or wrong.

0|0
    1|0
  • i eat cat evry othr night but dogs = win

1|2
    1|0
  • Chameleon!

1|1
    1|0
  • Cats and Dogs ftw.

Poor fish get no love :\

1|1
    1|0
  • dog doggy dog son

0|0
    0|0
  • DOGS ARE THE BEST because they are loyal and smarter than any other animal

3|2
    1|0

What Girls Said 24

• I love cats! I have five :D They are so cutee and fuzzyyyy :D And I also have a Betta fish, he is awesome! But my favorite pet has to be the cat, because they are easy to take care of and give lots of lovee!

2|0
    1|0
  • im a total dog person

but now after being a first time cat owner I'd have to say cats.

because he takes are of him self, you can leave him alone for hours and when you come back he wants love, so cats

besides they are just so chill

2|0
    1|0
  • I like cats and dogs. I hate fish. I had one once, most boring pet EVER!

2|0
    1|0
  • I want this one link :o

2|0
    1|0
  • Def a big slobbering pittbull to cuddle with and walk me lol ;) I'm a bully mama all the way

1|0
    1|0
  • Caaats. By far.

2|1
    1|0
  • love love love cats. I've got some weird bond with them lol. they all love me.i have been labeled as the crazy cat lady and I'm only 19 >.< not fair

1|0
    1|0
  • I really like animals all sorts so its hard to say. If I had my choice though I would have a bird, a couple dogs, a cat, and some fish.

1|0
    1|0
  • I am a huge cat lover. Dogs are okay but a lot of work.

2|0
    1|0
  • dogs. cats are cute, but I don't like them as pets.

2|1
    1|0
  • CatS.

I <3 them

1|0
    1|0
  • dogs are a girl's best friend

2|2
    1|0
  • I am a cat person but I do want to have a dog one day.

1|0
    1|0
  • I like them all but if I HAD to choose... I'd choose dogs.

1|1
    1|0
  • I love dogs!

1|1
    1|0
  • Dogs!

When I was young I always wanted a monkey as a pet

1|1
    1|0
  • i LOVE dogs! I have 2 =)

1|1
    1|0
  • cats... especially kittens ! <3

1|0
    1|0
  • SHORTY GOT CATZ

0|0
    0|0
  • rabbit or dog

0|1
    1|0
  • I like horses, dogs, cats, in that order. After that I would get a small mammal

1|0
    1|0
  • I want a little monkey to ride around on my shoulder

1|0
    1|0
  • dogs for sure

but my mom is terrified of dogs, so I have a cat. and I love my cat to death, but when I move out, I'm definitely getting a dog

2|1
    1|0
  • I love my doggy!:)

0|1
    1|0