Guys, would you be angry if your girlfriend was hanging around a guy that you didn't like?

Yesterday I was hanging out with my boyfriend and he was yelling at me(basically) and we got into this huge arguement because Monday I was outside hanging out with this guy that he doesn't like. Was he right for doing this or was I wrong. I don't know, I mean I understand but then again I think he was over reacting.

What Guys Said 2

• The easiest answer to your question would be your answer to the question 'Would you ever let your guy hang around the hottest girl in class?' I use the word 'hottest' because unlike girls guys see every other guy as a major competitor. I for sure would be mad.

• I would guess he's jealous and if he gets jealous just because of that he's having some confidence issues and acting extremley immature

What Girls Said 0