Guys, does a girl's have anything with you dating her?

Is it because of a girl's job potentially that you would not date her?

If you knew for example she works retail and you yourself have a better job or a worst job, would it affect the relationship and whether or not you'd date her?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on a lot of things. But basically if she comes off as a loser with no desire to be good at anything, wether or not it's her job, personal life, or a dream she has- then yea I'd probably be turned off of her. The reason is that someone who doesn't have aspirations is generally a lazy, unpleasant person to be around.

But she could be working in retail and at the same time doing say, theatre in her free time and I wouldn't dismiss her. Sometimes your dreams can't pay the bills, so you have to compromise. As long as she cares about *something*, that's what matters. I think a lot of girls have the same opinion on guys, except the ones where their dream is to have lots of money.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think so much her current job but her ambition level and life plan. For example, if she is fine just working as a retail sales associate for the rest of her life I'd be more concerned than if she was working her way up the retail ladder to eventually be a store manager then perhaps a district manager.

• I wouldn't date a woman without a job, how is she going to pay for her share?

• nope just personality and body matter

What Girls Said 0