Dose he wanna date or no?

I've been talking to this guy for awhile now. Over text message he calls me babe and we flirt with each other. But we finally found a time in both are crazy schedules to see each other. We went to a soccer field then back to my house to swim (to bet the heat). But at the field there was nothing, I'd walk up behind him and wrap my arms around him, but he'd just walk away.

He tells me he want to go out but after today it didn't seem it. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it sounds like he does want ot date.

What Guys Said 1

• If he said it, he almost certainly meant it.

What Girls Said 2

• Guys don't just say things like that, in my opinion - unless, of course, they're devious liars and players. If he seems like one to you, then - he probably didn't mean it. If he's a nice guy and you like him and you know him fairly well, then he probably meant it.

Think about how he acted today compared to other days, because he could just be in a bad mood or nervous. I think he does want to. And if you're really worried, ask him about it.

Hope all works out for you. :)

• he said he wanted to go out?