Would you prefer being short or fat?

Given a choice would you prefer being fat or short ? Also would you prefer your partner to be fat or short , assuming you had to choose between the two ?

Most Helpful Girl

• fat because I can hit the gym and burn that fat off but height I can't change.

What Girls Said 5

• Duh the girls don't want to be fat and the guys don't want to be short. haha. I'd rather be short. I am anyway. I guess I'd like my guy to be short too, because I think it would look weird for me to be with a fat guy since I'm skinny. But there have been some tall fatter guys I've found attractive.

• i would rather be short than be fat. The same goes for my partner.

• I'm short...So I'll stick with short. Partner: short. ;-)

• I'm short. My boyfriend is pretty short himself, 5'9. So short it is.

Obesity is actually not only my biggest fear but my biggest turnoff. I can't even hold a conversation with an overweight guy. Sorry!

• I'm already short, don't make me feel worse haha

As for partner- short.

What Guys Said 6

• It depends on how fat is fat, but if you are talking about really fat I'd rather be short. And I'd prefer my partner to be short. Height is nice with women, but short girls are cute too.

• Fat, because at least I can do something about it. As for her, whichever is least likely to file a restraining order.

• I'll take fat for me. Short for her.

• id rather be fat because that can be changed. I'm 6'3 and like being tall

• I don't want to be short. ugh.

For partner, I would prefer fat to short.

• I'm 5'6 I'm already short so short for her as well