What is common courtesy after a date?

I went on a date with this guy I like and he took me to one of the nicest/most expensive restaurants around, then bowling, and then to a movie without letting me pay for any of it! He didn't try to pull anything and he is literally the perfect gentleman. We hugged goodnight but I was wondering if I should text him tonight or tomorrow about how much I enjoyed the date. Or should I wait for him to text me? We work together tomorrow too.

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him tonight you had a good time. Nothing wrong with that.

• He just texted me saying "Thank you for a great time... sweet dreams :P" ^.^

• I know ha ha I mean, there were quiet moments, but for the most part, we had good conversation and for 5 hours! It was my first date so hehe What a good date to remember! He even mentioned a second one in there ;)

What Girls Said 1

• Text him ! He sounds f***ing adorable. No reason why shouldn't text him at all.