Guys only please; what's a good first date?

The question speaks for itself. I am planning to take a guy I really like out for his birthday and I need some ideas

Most Helpful Guy

• Birthday - first date, dunno, the guy would REALLY have to hold you in a soft spot in his heart in order for that to happen (most people during birthdays want to go with their circle of friends/family/significant other, a first date with, more-or-less, a stranger is just out of the question).

If that's not a problem, just figure out something based on his interests, hobbies or passions and be creative. If he likes football, take him to a game then have a beer with him, dunno.

What Guys Said 8

• So you mentioned you really like him, but what's his attitude towards you? You can't force things, and you should also be mindful if he or any of his friends are planning anything for his birthday. You may have to treat him out on a day that's not ON his birthday, but still FOR his birthday, if that makes sense. If he has interest in you and such, and doesn't mind a date, try a movie. Action movies are generally good choices for guys if you can stand to watch them for yourself. Or comedies, like Bad Teacher. Avoid shopping, unless for some reason... he really likes it. Go eat at a fun place. Not too fancy, but a nice place where they have fun. Like a Joes Crab Shack, or a Dicks/Margaritaville if you have one locally, or any type of restaurant like that. That way you can eat good food, its not too serious, and you can also grab a nice martini on the side to loosen the mood further. Many movie theaters have a batting cage/mini golf near it, so that's another side thought. Just keep it fun, but more than anything, just keep it according to his personality. I assume you have no intention of sleeping with him (which I'd hope not), but if you two really like each other, a nice kiss goodnight may be welcome (if the two of you would be comfortable with that), and then good night.

• A good first date is where you can be comfortable being you and get to know the person you're out with. You decide where to go and what to do based on what you think

you would like to do that he would enjoy,

what he would like to do that you would enjoy, or

my favorite, what you BOTH would like to do!

movie and a dinner, traditional, and in that order, too, because you can always talk about that movie at dinner if the conversation drags (read that somewhere, and I'm sorry I can't recognize that writer)

mini-golf, golf range, go carts, batting cages

walk in town, walk on beach

go for a drive somewhere beautiful in nature or in the city at night, listen to music you both enjoy

Trust your intuition on this one to decide. I wish much fun and a great connection for you!

• first of all date means date where you talk about yourself and your future and intentions.

its all depends upon you when its your decision to take him somewhere so first you must judge his attitude towards you and if you feel something very strong so you must provide him the oppertunity to express his love towards you and specifically talking about his birthday then must celebrate as how much chance you wana provide while judging his mood and intention for you and let him play as he wants and specilly what you desire

• i think you should take him somewhere fun for his birthday like a carnival or a bowling ally, you don't want it to be to serious or quiet for his birthday like the movies or dinner

• to a theme park

• If he really likes you, it won't even matter where you guys go.

• If your city is located by a sea or a river try to take him to some restaurant by the shore or to a boat ,

Arrange for a gift that could be always held , like a chain , watch ... ect guys like that

• See what he likes and do that

Maybe kiss him after the date..he would like that and hold his hands,hug him every now and then and go to a place where you both are comfortable at.

What Girls Said 3

• Movies, so you can makeout with him (;

• Not only guys are interested in girls.

• Birthday sex=good date.