He asked me to hang out with all of his friends?

This is the 1st time I'm hanging out with my guy-friend outside of school, and all of his guy friends are coming along too, which is kind of awkward, like 6 guys and me, but why did he do that?

Is it because he likes me (I already know he likes me) and wants to show me to them...? idk. I don't get it

What Guys Said 1

• That's a really bad guy to girl ratio. It's understandable that you would be uncomfortable doing that. Maybe bring some of your girl friends, and then when you are all together just hang around with him more than anyone else.

He may just be stupid when it comes to social situations. Like who would invite a girl to hang out with five other guys? He obviously doesn't realize how uncomfortable that makes any girl feel.

Yea my guess is he's not very socially keen.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm guessing he likes you and wants to see how you click with his friends, In my experience most guys like when their girlfriends can just be one of the guys and hangout with their friends so they know they don't have to always choose between the two.