He can't choose between me and his ex?

So here's the deal. I've been seeing a great guy for about 3 months. The one problem, he's still dating his ex! They had been broken up for about a year when he pursued her again because he wanted to get back together.( been together for 6 years before the break up, living together) About a week after that, he met me and pursued me. Things heated up really quickly and we spend a lot of time together. 5 or 6 days a week and we talk or text everyday. We even went on a short trip together recently. I've been asking him to make a decision and when we got back he told me that he's still confused and can't choose. Also that he's in love with his ex still ( the feelings came back when they started dating casually). He's asked me to wait a little longer but I'm worried I'm setting myself up for a big fall. I really like him and don't want to give up yet but it hurts so much. What should I do? Why would he have bothered pursuing me when he wanted to get back with his ex? Anybody got some perspective on this.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Don't wait on him to choose. If you are not enough for him to choose you without having to think about it then he isn't worth your heartache. sorry to say he isn't worth this..