Would you text a person you like while he/she is gone on vacation visiting family?

You two text regularly but would you leave them alone while they were gone or would you still text?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would leave them alone. It'd be quite rude to interrupt their vacation. I don't text nor email friends or coworkers (some are both) that are on vacation. They get away to have fun and enjoy themselves. And if they're visiting family, their focus should be on that. It'd be intrusive to text them, and inconsiderate.

What Girls Said 2

• I send texts because its not like a phone call they don't have to respond.

• i would text them regardless

What Guys Said 3

• I would leave them alone unless they were texting me. I think family time is very important and there is plenty of time after where they won't be spending quality time with their family so its better not to bother them then.

• Send her a text in the morning and at night saying you miss her and all! Let her start the conversation if she really wants to or you start it and say hey I'll let you go be with your family/friends and if she wants to talk to you she will hopefully tell you! but yes let her have some space during the vacation just remind her how much you like/love her!

• I'd leave them alone until curiosity got the better of me.