Why the hell do you want to go to homecoming so badly, girls?

i really really don't wanna go but my girlfriend wants me to, I never went to homecoming cause I think their a waste of time and money since I could make a nice dinner and go to the homecoming party afterward.

GIRLS: why the hell do you ladies wanna go SO BADLY!?!?!?!?!?!

Most Helpful Girl

• The only one school event I ever paid money and went to was senior prom. The others I felt were so useless and pointless. I honestly think sometimes people go to these things just to take pictures being all done up. But then again, some people want the memories and a fun time.

What Girls Said 4

• 1. I can wear something other then a stupid uniform and show people my style [Yes we have uniforms stupid FL. Even if I do make the uniform look like a barfing rainbow]

2. We can hang out with friends and dance and be ourselfs

3. Its a perfect way to ask a guy out especially if your shy

4. It could be a Female thing?

5. You can meet new people and possibly get lucky

6. Its less formal then Prom + cheaper and well..It's fun I mean girls love dancing even if some of us suck :D

• Because it's built up to be romantic and special, a little like a wedding.

• its fun to dress up and show people how pretty you can be. it sounds kinda crummy, but its the cold hard truth. hahahaa

• Most girls don't really mind not going...but some girls like to get dressed up. It's a once in a life time experience.

What Guys Said 0