Can guys tell if you haven't kissed a lot of guys?

Can a guy tell if you haven't kissed a lot of guys? And is it a turnoff to him?

Most Helpful Guy

• of course we can tell in general terms if she's a kiss everyone type or not. Of course we prefer a girl who hasome sort of circumspection!

What Guys Said 3

• I can, but the lack of practice isn't a turnoff. It's cute, actually. Presented with that situation, I'd just let her practice with me and enjoy it.

• if you mean can we tell if you're a slut, then yes, yes we can. can we tell if you have had an active love life? then not so much. Slut, turn off. Active love life, not really a turn off but it can be intimidating for a guy who is less experanced.

• It just gives him a reason to practice something with you, I'm fine with it.

What Girls Said 2

• You can never really tell with anyone. Some people may kiss one thousand people and are just..really bad kissers in general. And on the other hand, some may just be gifted at the art of kissing, even after only making out with one person. I think technique increases with experience, but in general, at least for me, it's about the chemistry between the two people that make it either comfortable (good, sensual kissing) or tense (short, sloppy, and fast).

• I've kissed probably 30 something guys before, but I've only slept with one. I was honest about it to the guy I lost my virginity to, and while he'd tease me about it sometimes, he said he didn't care. He liked a girl that had lived a little. He hadn't kissed as many people as I had (but still 20 something so he's no saint ha ha ) but he'd also slept with like 10 girls while I'd only slept with him. Neither one of us cared about that kind of thing, and he often complimented me on how great of a kisser I was!