Is it possible that this guy could like me?

I used to like this guy a long time ago . We never really talked much but the times we did I thought he was interested in me but I was too shy to talk to him or make a move so he ended up dating another girl. I found him on Facebook and sent him a message. At first he didn't remember me but He asked me why we never talked . I told him that I used to like him but lost interest after he had a girlfriend. He said that now I had his undivided attention and that he wanted to get to know me. At first he would message me all the time but now I usually have to start the conversation. Although he does message me when I'm feeling down and or wants me to cheer up ( but he also does this to other girls). Recently he has asked me to hang out a couple of times . I'm just not sure if he's interested I don't want to make a fool of myself

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a good sign that he didn't remember who you are or that he doesn't initiate conversations but that doesn't mean he has no interest in you. You should hang out with him and if it isn't going well and he doesn't seem to be hanging out with the intention of getting to know you better there is no shame of leaving.

What Guys Said 1

• "Recently he has asked me to hang out a couple of times . I'm just not sure if he's interested I don't want to make a fool of myself"

If he wasn't interested, then he probably wouldn't have asked you to hang out a couple of times. Hint hint.

What Girls Said 1

• Not a good sign. If he was Into you and if you had his undivided attention as he claims,

then he would act accordingly. Keep it light and causal. Hanging is OK as long it is moving the friendship to the right direction. Stop if it isn't. No harm no fowl type deal.