I'm going on a date tomorrow.

I don't know why, but I'm just really nervous. Like we've just been really good friends, and I feel like I'm just not going to know what to talk about anymore. Like now that the are feelings are different for each other. I'm nervous! I just really like this dude... and he's making me crazy lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• just be your self just like it was be for your filling changed for him and relax and you will fine it won,t be much fun if the guy or girl drove you a little nut not much fun in that is there good luck

What Guys Said 4

• THe reason you're good friends should give you LOTS of things to talk about. Just cause you have feelings for each other should make it better. I hope it went well for you. Even though you photoshopped your pic you look like a really beautiful girl

• Isn't it nice to have someone who can make feel crazy ? :D

• enjoy every minute of it, that's a great kind of nervousness. he already knows you well and likes you. pressure is off!

• Just be yourself. Which girl are you in the pic? I'm going to guess and say the blond one.

• Yes I am the blond. I went on this date last year around this time. Thank you though :)

• Your welcome. Anytime I see someone with a profile pic like yours with two people, I always ask cause I'm curious to see which one the person is. I love your outfit in the picture.

What Girls Said 2

• start off slow. you're good friends so keep it that way. I learnt from my mistakes, I just jumped into what I thought a 'relationship' was, trying to make it feel different to the 'friendship' we had. He asked you out because he likes you, the girl that he became friends with. Be yourself and it'll work like bloody magic.! have an awesome date hon :)

• Nice, have fun.