Fun things to do with my boyfriend as a date??

What can my boyfriend and I do to spend time together and I have fun but not spend lots of money or also do the same stuff like watching a movie. Guys help me out and let me know what you like doing around your girlfriends? What do guys wanna do as dates?

And actually we do go walking to a creek next to my house a lot too. We swim and talk and play around. :) just needed some more ideas

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it when a girl shouts me ice cream. I like doing the kiddy things e.g. Play on the equipment at the park. I also like going to the city to meet other people, single or couples, it don't matter. Meeting people enriches your life and that's fun...for me at least.

What Guys Said 1

• You should walk around somewhere or lay down together where not many people go and you can have some privacy to talk about things, or do other things;)

What Girls Said 1

• take a walk by a river or a lake, or even just around the neighborhood. sometimes its good to just get out and have a conversation with no one around or to interrupt. As long as you two are together, it should be fun.