Would you date a sensitive guy?

Society puts gender roles on both sexes, but mostly on males. I am sure all of the guys have heard this, don't be sensitive, man up.

I am also sure many females expect their man to be manly and to protect them etc.

So, ladies would you date a sensitive guy? Why or Why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I like a guy that can be more manly and protect me when I need it, I wanna feel safe when I'm with him, but I also want him to have a sensitive side where he listens and is mushy and romantic lol. That's the perfect combo IMO. I definitely wouldn't stay with a guy if he didn't have that sensitive side to him

What Girls Said 8

• There is a continuum. On one end is more-sensitive-them-me-and-I'm-a-female and on the other end is way-too-tough. A female wants someone in between. We wants someone who is sensitive enough to share his feelings and respect ours and sensitive to our needs but who is also tough enough to protect us and man enough to provide for us. But if I had to choose one extreme, I'd choose the way-too-tough guy. I have my girlfriends and family for my mushy moments.

• Define a ''sensitive guy''.

If he's more sensitive than I am...we're probably never going to have a quiet moment (and I avoid fighting). If he's just as sensitive as me (a little more so than the usual person but still knows his boundaries) than that's perfect. Why not.

• Im not gonna say that all girls would, but a majority would. Guys that are sensitive are sweeter and more affectionate. ,Most girls love sensitive guys, think about it this way... If you were a chick would you wanna be with an insensitive prick? Hah I think not. But either way Just be you, girls like "real" guys.

• Love them. My problem is finding one that isn't already taken. I want a guy that cares about what I feel and have to say.

• I wouldn't stay with a guy who doesn't have a sensitive side.

• I love a tough man who is soft on the inside, if that's what you mean :)

• It really depends on how "sensitive" the guy is because if he's going to cry about stuff or bitch, moan, and nag. Want to watch cheesy romantic movies and sh*t like that I can just date a girl and save myself a whole lot of trouble

• I like a guy who is manly,that can protect me but if he also is sensitive then I would really like that..If he is over sensitive probably not.

What Guys Said 0