He just stopped replying and I haven't heard from him since!

We've been together 3 years and he text to say he'd be a bit late because of traffic on the motorway and he'd call me when he gets home from work . I said there's no traffic and I'm on the same motorway except a few miles south. He accused me of calling him a liar and I said I wasn't and he should accuse me of shit like that. I haven't heard from him since? He didn't reply to my texts that day and hasn't text or called me since adn it's been a week! I considered that it could be pride but if you're with someone for this long and if you love them as much as you say you do, you wouldn't let pride get in the way so far as to ruin the relationship completely, would you? I'm not sure what to do or think? Why would he do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• WTF! 3 years and he is acting like this, You deserve an answer. I would show up, unnanounced and get that answer. Your not an effin doormat. I can't beleive this. I mean.3 years! I was in a relationship for three years too but he broke up with me. It hurts. But to just stop talking to someone you say you love,well that's cowardly. I would deff go get my answer

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he's watching chelsea matches. hahaha. erm. Seriously I think you guys should like talk. If you apologize he'll prob go back cause I think he's like competeing to see who replys first

What Girls Said 2

• if you're with them that long 3 years is a long time to invest in anything or anybody. seriously he should be more respectful. no, I would be angry. he should treat you better. I would think he's a jerk for doing that, I wouldn't waste any time wondering why, I would move on, but if he should break up with you properly. you deserve better.

• I was with a guy for 3 years, and he stopped talking to me for a week because I went to see a male doctor at a free clinic. I think sometimes guys get upset about things which girls think are completely stupid to be upset about.

Just stop calling, texting, emailing him and all that. He will get over it and call you.