I kissed a guy and he made a big deal about it?

A friend of mine just got out of a year and a half relationship. She broke up with him. So he called me and asked me if I would come over and just hang out with him. So while I was over there he just kissed me. Then we proceeded to makeout. But afterward he seemed really reserved. I asked him what was up and he just started freaking out. He said he didn't want anyone to know what we had "done". Which if you ask me, wasn't anything to worry about? .. I understand he may be hurting but I don't see why it would be that big of deal? ... I've had this happen before. Is it common for guys to want you to be a secret? Thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• With friends like you, who needs enemies. How would you like it if your "friend" did that with your bf? Some women just have no class.

• But I'm not friends with his ex? & besides he's single. So who would it be hurting?

• O, sorry about that. In your first & 2nd line I thought you were saying one of your girlfriends broke up with the guy friend. So your an awsome friend now. The reason he freaked is becuse he does'nt want his ex to find out he was with you cause she would think he did more then just kiss you & he knows that.. He obviously likes you but he also might want to be back with his ex too & doesn't want to mess it up. That's the only explanation I can think of.

What Girls Said 1

• It can be comment but never ends good.