Is it to soon to be his girlfriend?

I've been dating a guy for 3 weeks, and I really like him and can tell he feels the same. He's asked me to be his girlfriend, but is it too soon to make things official?

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a guy that same amount of time before we started being official. I don't see anything wrong with it. If you both are happy and feel like that's the next step and that you both are ready for it then go for it. But also keep in mind that you may not know a lot about him than you usually would with dating longer.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• The fact that you're even wondering if it's too soon shows that its too soon. If it were the right time to get betting into a relationship with him, you would have no doubts whatsoever. It may not be too early, but in my experience, me and my boyfriend were dating for more than a month to really get to know each other before we were actually official about it. Give it more time, if it is really meant to work out, then it will, so it really shouldn't be a big deal waiting a bit longer.

• If you feel like you know him well enough to know that you want to be in a relationship with him, then no it's not too soon. Just don't rush into it if you're not sure.