Won't respond to texts?

ok, talked to this guy an entire week by text, then my friend decides to take my phone and text him, deleting the messages. I told him it wasn't me and he won't respond. does this mean anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to talk to your friend. Ask her what she said if you don't know. Then if you are that upset( I would be...) have her call him and leave a message explaining to him what happened. It sounds like she defiantly said something that upset him. DON'T TEXT HIM ANYMORE! That is the most annoying thing anybody could do. Take a break for a couple of days, and give him space. Then make your friend call him. This is why I hate texting. Something that's meant to be a joke turns into something hurtful. And besides, if you text him saying stuff like that, its going to make him more irritated.

What Guys Said 1

• It's amazing what can be accomplished if you just talk to someone face to face, should try it some time.

What Girls Said 2

• he might just be busy?

• hahaha she's a bitch and nis jealous I would b pissed if they did that to me "friend"