Will a guy feel blown off?

Will a guy feel blown off if he asks to hang out with a girl, who in turn says she needs to do schoolwork or study? (If she's legit, not just making excuses)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, a little, but I'll understand. If she pulls the same excuse multiple times though, I'll move on.

What Guys Said 4

• ya I hate when people say they don't have time...there are a lot of hours in the day and with proper planning and responsibility, you can fit a lot in

• Yes he will. Tell him you really would like to reschedule, so he knows that you aren't just avoiding him.

• Yeah,I would. It would kind of seem like she's just letting me down easy instead of just saying a straight no.

• yeah sounds like you are not interested

What Girls Said 3

• Tell him you can't at that time, but set up plans to hang out when you do have time. And actually set up a day so he doesn't feel like you are trying to let him down gently.

• Obviously he will feel bad but there is nothing you can do about that.

• yes he will. so follow through and let him know when you're free to g out