Would he date me, guys?

theres an 8 year age difference, him being older he's 25 and I'm 17, would he date me now, or shoul we wait till I'm 18? or even at that would he find that age difference weird- I don't at all I love it!

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a pretty big age difference because you are so young, but you only live once, so go for it. Guys finds 17 year olds very attractive, I'm sure he'll be happy to have you. Just remember, don't get hooked on this one guy, you should date many different people because you are so young. And remember an older guy has more experience manipulating woman, so be careful.

What Guys Said 3

• It wouldn't be any different at a 18. If he is thinking sexually. At 17 you can date and even have consensual sex. It is a big age gap but it happens all the time nowadays.

• He may date you but then again you are most likely still in high school so that would be kind of hard on someone who is 25 they usualy are finishing college or starting a career.

• I don't think that he would have a problem with your age. That said, I think he might be too old for you.

What Girls Said 2

• Think about it this way. You could be a junior/senior in high school. He's already out of college probably. Now that's sorta huge and if you date now, that would be illegal. Why would you want to date him though? What's the benefit of dating an older man other than (assuming) expensive nights out, having a place to stay with him, getting treated like a princess, etc? To the downfalls of maybe he wants a chick his age, maybe he's ready to settle down, maybe he wants to experience different things before he settles down, etc. There's a lot of other guys your age. And if you're considered about the age difference, why don't you ask him? That's the only way you'll get the right answer.

• im a senior in high school and he is out of school and I don't want to have a relationship with hi because he's independant, I'm really falling for him he's charming, attractive, gentleman, intelligent, adventurous, comforting, protective and I was just wondering if a guy his age would normally think that age difference is too big, and the age difference is legal where I live

• I always thought in a relation it matters the things you wanna matter...like if 4 you and him don`t pay attention to the age difference and you get on that`s what matters.If I were you I would give that a go!;)...As I see thinks 8 years aren`t that much:-j...there are people who are married and there are like 14 years age difference between them.At first maybe he will be a little bit like: your just 17,but if you are confident and funny and all that he will more than sure like u;)