Is it bad to be the rebound girl?

Is it bad to be the rebound? How would you feel if you found out you were the rebound to a guy that you were in love with? What would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends, if you know you are a rebound and acccept the fact that you will not be dating long term, and just have fun so be it... but if I was trying to be serious and found out I was just a rebound and he is not over his ex, I would drop him, cut off contact , give myself a week to talk to people and bitch, but after a week no excuse moving on with my life.. being a rebound is not about being a second best, or second choice for the guy, he is simply not over his relationship so no need to sit and stick around until he is, or feel bad.. feelings are only temporary you feel like he is the one, you like him o so much, in couple of weeks if you keep busy and meet new people they fade

What Guys Said 3

• Not good. I wouldn't want to be in that situation. I'd get out.

• I don't want to be plan B, sorry.

• My ex left me and broke my heart. She's already moved on and it's been a little over a month.. I can't help but think of it as rebounds

What Girls Said 2

• I'd feel bad that I'm only second choice and would break up with him.

• i will feel bad of course. but what can anyone do except accepting it and moving on. no other option