Have I messed up, and if not, how long to wait?

A few days ago I went on a second date with a girl. There is a lot of chemistry between us and we talked for hours and held hands. However, for some reason I didn't kiss her as we parted ways. I texted her shortly afterward to tell her I wish I'd done it, and she agreed with me.

Have I messed things up with her? Also, how long should I wait to arrange the next date?

Most Helpful Guy

• no you havent... the text probably helped your case a bit. as for a second date wait a week or so.

What Girls Said 2

• No definitely not. You wee being respectful because it was only a second date. Next time be sure to do it thoug, since you know she'll be fine with it. =)

• No you haven't messed up. Clearly she wants you to kiss her so I'd wait about a week for the next date and make sure you go for then kiss then.

Best of luck!

What Guys Said 1

• You didn't mess this up. If anything, you have her thinking about it now, and by the time you see her again she'll be dying for it! Ask her out again for next week..