I FINALLY told him my feelings...NOW, I feel like...

I literally feel sick to my stomach. I feel as if I did the wrong thing, and in making myself vulnerable I have destroyed every fabric of happiness ever. Even though I know it's not true, that's how it FEELS. In a nutshell: me and this guy have been friends for a while. I was with him and some friends, but I left because I was getting the blues about being around him knowing that I had feelings for him but he would never reciprocate. He texted me what was wrong, but I kept telling him I'm fine, I can't tell you, but don't worry, I'm fine. Finally he said am I not taking the right steps to you telling me what's wrong? I didn't know what he meant, so I asked him. He said, never mind, I guess we both have things we can't tell each other. He said give me a hint first and I'll tell you. Then I said, no, you first! He told me that he was having commitment issues but he's getting better and better as he gets older. I said, fine, damn it (lol)! Because I REALLY didn't want to tell him, and I finally told him how I felt--all of these pent of feelings that I've been holding FOREVER. As soon as I sent it, like directly after, he sent me a message saying 'have a good night'. Now I'm mindf***ed and I feel terrible...he probably won't respond for a while. Consolation, anyone? I added that I wasn't expecting him to be my boyfriend, because in all honesty, I'm not sure I'm ready for that. I just wanted him to know how I felt.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a feeling that he likes you also, but can't get the right words to tell you. He is probably shock that you told him this. He going to come back and talk to you about that. Don't worry.

Can you answer my question please? Click This link

• I agree, that or he's a complete child -a**hole. have a good night.. really? wow lol,

• Thank you, I certainly hope so, so I won't feel stupid later...

@toulouse: that's what I said. He doesn't have much experience in relationships. Neither do I, but then again, I do believe I would have been merciful enough to not respond like a 'woman-child'. (Or 'man-child' in the case of a male...) Eitherway, at least he responded. I suppose it's better than being ignored.

What Guys Said 1

• it's better to be honest with him.. even if you are rejected, it's better than having those feelings pent up. If he doesn't like you back, then he doesn't deserve you because he doesn't appreciate you for who you are. Find somebody who does

What Girls Said 1

• wait what? you told how he felt and he said have a good night? huh

• Well I took too long with my message. I became nervous about what I was going to confess. When I finally sent it, a moment later t I received a message saying 'have a good night'. I was HOPING that he'd gotten off of his messenger because I was taking too long, but he may be avoiding the issue, considering his 'commitment issues'.

• i mean you told him how you felt and he said good night

but OK I think I'm still a little confused so this guy you like a lot :) you told him on windows live how you felt and as soon as you did he went off line? aha I'm sorry