• Ask
  • myTake

She's always too busy to hang out?

I met the girl at school about a year ago. We actually only started talking because her friend was real into me, so she took it upon herself too walk up and tell me. Anyways I wasn't interested in her friend but I was def intrested in the messenger. So that all got potrayed to her and her friend a little later. Okay so fast forward about 11 months ahead. The girl I liked admitted she liked me and asked if we were actually going to hang out. I'm like sure if your ever not doing something blah blah. (this was done over text) so anyways for the past two weeks I've asked if she can hang out.. Alot. But she always says she's to "busy". she does have tennis everyday except Sunday, but the last time I asked her to hang out (on Sunday the one days she's not busy) she didn't even respond. The other thing that gets me is if she's as busy as she says she is, why is she on Facebook 24/7?.. So what should I do, just drop it? I can't tell if she's just too shy to hang out or what..? Any help would be awesome I am about as confused as it gets.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I would just straight out ask her what the deal is. last time I went to tennis I definitely did not play 6 days a week, all day. Just ask her if she really wants to hang out and set a date. She may be shy and is trying to put it off. I would suggest asking face to face if you can... Whatever you do, good luck man =P

What Girls Said 1

• I believe that this girl isn't interested in you. She is saying she is busy so she doesn't have to hang with you or deal with telling you she's not interested. OR! you can ask her when she would like to hang out, or ask her why she doesn't want to hang with you. if you ask her, then she will tell you, and you'll have your answer.

• Then why would she say she was? And I have asked her, she said she does, just that she's busy. Besides she's the one that brought hanging out up.

What Guys Said 2