What should I wear at the first date?

my boyfriend is far away...but he's coming this summer! THANK GOD! And we will go out...first date! and I have nooo idea what to wear...im really nervous...and I need your help! I don't know should I dress cusual? like aa...jean pants and a tshirt? ooor...a black dress...I don't know what he's gonna wearing..and where he will take me...and I wanna look nice and sexi...and cool..and beautiful...HELP!

Most Helpful Guy

• it largely depends on what you're doing.

But since you don't know I would say casual. Jeans, t-shirt, maybe some sort of jackety thing on top (i'm a guy so I don't know specific names). so yeah.

If you think he may be a formal type of guy tho and he'd take you to a nice dinner- go with a dress, maybe not black... so yeah =D

What Guys Said 1

• wear whatever you feel best in. I'd be cool with casual clothes

What Girls Said 1

• Dress for the occasion. From personal experience, I noticed guys like casual but dressy, not over the top dress and heels. I read a great thing online ( I know, not the best resource, but still) That you should wear something casual and cute and show nothing more than just a little shoulder skin. It's feminine and sexy without being slutty. Also, you can accessorize and dress it up with some jewelry :] best of luck and have fun!