How many of you think that maybe your first love was not a love, it was a lust?

is it something you realized after you moved into a new relationship, leaving your ex relationship behind?

Most Helpful Girl

• It was infatuation, admiration or anything you'd like to call. It was certainly not love.

• what was the cause of it?no experience of beiing into a relationship before or lack of matureity?

• Ofcourse. Lack of experience :)

What Girls Said 3

• It definitely wasn't love though I genuinely cared about him.

• I donit think my frist love was not a love.When I dating with my frist boyfriend is online in sugarcupid.com and we have a long time just chat with each other before meeting.Now we are still happy and we

intend to marry.

• it was not love... I was a stupid teenager

What Guys Said 4

• As we mature, our understanding of what love really is can expand. And looking back we may realize that what we thought was love was more selfish or self-serving or physically based than what we now think love to be. That's alright. That's how we grow and learn. You have to start somewhere and you gain more understanding as you go through more relationships or grow within a relationship over time.

• It's easy to say that in hindsight. It wouldn't have hurt so bad if I didn't really love her. I'm sure in the future I can love harder than I did before, but I did.

• Me..

• Love does not exist.