I like this guy, and he won't text me during the day but he stays up till 3am texting me. what does this mean?

the conversation that goes till 3am starts at like 10 ish.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he just stays up late all the time. Its more important the type of texts he sends you than the number. I'm not saying he is, but he could just be interested in being friends and want to talk to you as friends. It more important whether or not he's flirting with you than the fact he texts til 3 am

What Guys Said 2

• Well with the girl I text.. During the day she rearly text me back.. But at night we can text for hours.. I don't know why but during the day I don't get much from her

• the type of text is importan if its flirting then its good but I don't htink I would talk to a girl that long withought some reason behind it

What Girls Said 1

• This may not be the case, but around here when a dude only texts a girl and never calls, especially at night he just be trying to get a booty call from her eventually after he make her feel like he really likes her.