Two unexperienced 17 year olds getting together? o.O

Sooooo my guy friend and I really like each other and will be hanging out tomarow, we have never kissed before (anyone) or dated anyone (FAIL), but we just had issues finding someone at our school we could relate to but now we found each other which is good. So do you think it's going to be weird for two people who have no idea what theyre doing to start dating? Or do you think its always more fun if one person knows what they are doing?

Any other advice would help too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is better that you both are experiencing it together and can share that first experience together.

My guy had more experience than me when we first met and he went on and on about how experienced he was with his ex and it just made me feel like he was a sick sexaholic POS that was just into sex with his ex. I felt like dumping him. He made me feel like less than human just because I didn't have sex yet.

Besides, I didn't have my first until I was 24. 17 is still young, do not do anything you both will regret (don't get pregnant, don't get STDs...)

What Guys Said 2

• If you both have no experience with dating,flirting, ect, try it out for now and expirement with stuff like kissing and cuddling , and it will take off from there.

• if he was good at his game you wouldn't need to be on here asking. if he was good at making you comfortable, he would have guided you successfully into sex, you are dating a loser and you need to find a pimp daddy that can satisfy all your needs.

What Girls Said 2

• It dosnt matter that niether of you have had any experience...if you guys really do like each other you will find a way to make it work..and its not a fail that you haven't dated anyone lol..And I personaly think that its better when both of the people have no idea what they are doing compared to a couple who only one knws what there doing lol, cause when only one knws they will be comparing the new girlfriend\boyfriend to the old one..thats just my opion tho

i hope this helped :)

• I don't think it would be weird at all :-) I was 16 and my boyfriend was 17 and both of us were totally unexperienced when we started dating. And later this year we will have been together for 2 years :-)

You should just take it easy and don't go to fast :-)