First date guys style. What to wear on a first date?

So Ladies this is a tricky one if I take out girl on our first date what do I wear?

1) Golf shirt, Jean, All Star Shoes

2) Button Shirt, Jean, Formal Shoes

3) Button Shirt, Jean, All Star Shoes

4) T-Shirt, Jean, All Star Shoes

Or what would you say?

0|0
31|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Since it's summer, I would go with #4.

You can never go wrong with a nice t-shirt, jeans & all star shoes. It's casual & comfy enough for a first date pretty much wherever you choose to go. And if you wanted to stay cooler yet, you could wear khaki capris instead of jeans.

Have fun on your date. :-)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 30

• I like number 2

0|0
    0|0
  • 3... Casual but not too casual. Just make sure they're nice jeans, maybe black or dark blue. No holes or tears. Good luck on your date!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends where your going if it's to the movies or something like that then 4, but if it's more formal I like 3 :) my favorite style is jeans, converses ( all stars) and a band tee shirt or a dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Number 3!

0|0
    0|0
  • i would choose #4

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly speaking, just wear whatever makes you feel comfortable and represents YOU. Confidence is more attractive than the style or type of clothes you wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think 3 would be cute. Dress to what you're doing for the night. If you're going to something formal, dress for the normal attire. But for something casual, just look presentable.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4! tshirt jeans and all star shoe. faded slightly torn jeans won't hurt too :)

0|1
    0|0
  • It would depend on where you are going out but I personally like button down shirts

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear whatever makes you comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Number three. Classic yet sporty!

0|0
    0|0
  • What r u doing

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 2

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 2!

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer number 4 but something that stands out like his all star is yellow or purple...

0|0
    0|0
  • I say option #2.

0|0
    0|0
  • a white button up

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 1. Nothing too formal yet an outfit that looks like you've taken your time to put yourself together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Casual?

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothing

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on where your going but definitely no tshirts on the first date no matter what (well unless your working out or something).

0|0
    0|0
  • White t shirt and jeans. Keep it simple

0|0
    0|0
  • A nice classy shirt {doesn't have to be formal} nice blue jeans and tennis shoes
    .. well honestly it just depends where y'all are going

0|0
    0|0
  • I like option 3 the best

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 2 for me, its sort of casual but it also shows that you care and put in effort to look nice for her

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 I would say

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the place but if its just mall then i'd like something chilling to wear

0|0
    0|0
  • Not 2, don't try too hard. I say 3, it's nice looking but still relaxed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something comfortable. Don't dress extravagant and go to an extravagant place she will probably expect that for the whole relationship. Cargo shorts, a flannel or nice shirt. Maybe a watch? And vans or converse. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I would recommend #2 because the rule of thumb is if you're dressed sexy you feel sexy and convey sexy to your date.

0|0
    0|0
    • women think men well dressed is like when we men see women in bikinis. it's a turn on.

• button down. rolled up sleeves

jeans

all star shoes

but don't wear the button down is your going to get dirty or your going some where that a button down will be inappropriate and above all just wear what you want!

0|0
    0|0
  • Where will the date take place?

0|0
    0|0