If a girl cancles 3 times in a row for a first date, should I give her a 4th chance?

Ok so I meet this girl online. She lives 10 minutes away from me. Her cousin goes to school at my school. Anyways this last week we have planned to hangout 3 times. The first time she said she couldn't family emergency. I was OK with it. The second time she said she had to work I was OK with that. Then today we were gonna do lunch & she says I'm sick. Do I believe her & give her a 4th chance or move on to someone else. I liked her a lot & all 3 times I planned my day around spending time with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Three strikes, you're out.

• thanks, yeah that's what I thought. I;m done with her. Her loss not mine, rite. lol

• no prob & thanks yeah ikr that's what I thought I let it slide the first few times & this time I went off on her because of it & she got all mad at me...ik ill keep my net out there lol

What Girls Said 2

• Move on, she should just be straight with you and tell you that she doesn't want to go out rather than having you dance around after her.

Ah the world of online dating is tricky XD

• Nope. Be done with her

What Guys Said 6

• Nah move on brah

• What if she were sick and then had a death in family and then her period?

• lol her period

• Lmao you should still be perfectly capable of going on a date if you have your period. That's no excuse.

• That's what scented tampons are for...lol..guy shouldn't notice...maybe get xanadol for the perfect period.

• I have a two strikes and you're out policy. One cancellation could be coincidental, anything more than that and it's a message. If she really liked me, she'd tell whoever that she already cancelled on me once and has to keep the date.

• well, I'd say give her as many chances there are if you are not in a rush for anything. Though, if you think it is not going anywhere then you can move on

• give her 1 more chance. after that, call bullsh*t

• I already call bullsh*t lol

• ok. I guess I'm just a little more slow to give up on people

• It's okay, that's your choice :)

• If she cancels three times in a row, she's not worth the effort.

• yeah ikr exactly thamks just wanted some feedback so I don't feel like such a jerk for not giving her a 4th chance

• Thanks...yeah I know...she just made it seem like I was

• She definately wasn't worth the trouble, believe me.