Premonitions anyone? I think I had one but I am not too sure?

Have you ever had a vision of something to come or had a strange feeling and suddenly got this flash of insight( like more information on a situation suddenly came to you)?

Well I did but I have been thinking a lot lately so I don't know if it was just a figment of my imagination or actually a sign. I have had them before and they did come true I just wanna be sure this time because I don't want to go on thinking something is gonna happen when it won't. Help please anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe in spirituality. I believe you saw something you couldn't really make sense of, so you tried to find ties in real life, and when something similar happened, you filled in your preminition with details that actually happened.

It could also very well be that your subconscious mind picked up signs or details that your conscious mind didn't, and that that premonition actually was your subconscious giving you a message.

In fact, that's how people who actually believe they are psychic "predict" things.

• wow I really like what you are saying I neevr thought of it thatw ay thanks. but I don't know what do I do..how do I react to that?

What Guys Said 1

• Yep, happens to me all the time. Most of the time it occurs right before the thing that I had a feeling about, to where I can't even put it together until afterward, then it makes sense.

What Girls Said 4

• I had something like that happen to me.

I dreamt when I was about 8 years old that I was in our kitchen/lounge room and flinging an old red comb we had up in the air. An uncle of mine was drinking at the kitchen table, and the comb landed near him. I was bored at that time and couldn't be bothered retrieving it.

Anyway, my uncle asked "Aren't you going to pick it up?" and I said no.

Then he became irrate and began swearing, ordering me to pick it up which I kept repeating I wouldn't. Anyway, he leapt up from the table and belted me across the face (he'd never hit me before.) I woke up and didn't think anything of the dream, until about half a year later. The same sceanrio played out just as I'd dreamed, except when he asked if I was going to pick up the comb, I did.

There's no way to know if what you saw is real until it happens.

• I've had many precognition dreams so they really do work. But be careful in your interpretation, I took one to be the opposite of what it really was because I Interpreted it literally rather than what the emotion of the dream was. If the dream still dosnt make sense on the literal or emotional levels then try interpreting its symbols. I use dreammoods.com Hope this helps!

• I've had something like that happen to me before. Well just don't think about it that much. Let it rest . It may or may not come to pass.

• Like epiphanies? sure.. Visions, or hallucinations? Only when I've done hallucinogenics.