Can one person think a kiss was really good and the other think it was bad?

Can one person thoroughly enjoy a kiss, while the other thought it was a miss?

Any guys with opinions out there?

Most Helpful Guy

• Kissing itself is a boring thing. What makes a kiss good is the emotional BANG. If one person likes the other person more than the other likes them, then sure one can like it and the other may not. A lot of times people call others bad kissers because they were not emotionally into the person and the kiss, or because you kiss different than their ex did, who they where emotionally attached to. You're not firing the same emotions that they got flooded with when they where with someone else. You're not a bad kisser, you just kiss different than they are use to.

What Guys Said 2

• yes definitely, I dated a girl once who was a really boring kisser, she thought it was good though

• Definitely, yes.

• stop updating with the same crap -_-

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, he said I was a good kisser but I didn't reciprocate the same thought..

• Yep. I've kissed a guy before where he thought it was amazing, but I wasn't all that thrilled by it. He didn't have much experience with girls though, I think that's usually when it happens the most.

• yes, I've hated it while the other enjoyed it .. bleech >__< (he sucked)